To insure that all guests will have a pleasant time, please consider the following:
- Always shower before using the pool and after using the sauna. If this is not done, chlorine dosage will increase and it can be perceived as unpleasant.
- Please, bring your own food and drink and enjoy in the minispa, but not in the pool.
- Please use plastic porcelain and plastic glasses, do not forget to put used crockery on the table.
- Put empty bottles and cans in the containers in the sideboard
- Throw all the trash after you and make sure nothing is forgotten.
- Smoking is only permitted outdoors and never with open door, do not forget the key card.
- Leave the relax keycard in the mailbox inside the relax beside the jacuzzi.
- Please make sure that you leave in time.
Note that an extra cleaning fee will be added if these rules are not followed.
- If you find the relax in a poor condition, please report directly to the reception.
Later complaints are not accepted. Tel: +46(0)54-53 50 68
Remember that the floor can be slippery!
The relax area can be booked separately for a private stay.
- Free of charge for children up to 4 years old.
- Wellness area booking can be cancelled free of charge if it is earlier than 48 hours before booked time.
- Wellness area booking cancellations made 48-24 hours before the time of the booking will incur a charge of minimum price, thus you are able to rebook your time free of charge.
- Wellness area booking cancellations made later than 24 hours before the time of the booking will incur a charge of minimum price.
- Snack baskets and buffet cancellations must be made one week in advance, otherwise you will be liable for the full cost of the order.